AMSNAG 2.02 - DESKTOP
(Including Fare Watch)
- Windows (I've tested it with
Windows 7, 8, AND 10)
- wininet.dll must be installed on your computer. Windows
normally installs it by default. But if not, it can be downloaded
- Download the installation program amsnagInstall.exe
by clicking here
- Run the downloaded installation program
- If you are told this is a dangerous site, click MORE INFO and make your own decision.
- Select the folder where you wish to install Amsnag.
Several files will be placed in the folder you chose.
- If a message suggests the program did not install correctly, ignore it.
- Run amsnag.exe
- The Fare Watch program is accessed from Amsnag's opening screen
- You can place a shortcut icon on the desktop by right
clicking amsnag.exe and selecting "send to" and "Desktop"
- Detailed instructions for Fare Watch are provided.
Amsnag Main Screen
Option Selection Screen (after clicking RETRIEVE FARES)
Connection Details for Selected Options
Results for Selected Options
Fare Watch Main Screen
Current Fares for Selected Itinerary